We provide safe and effective options to help you reduce signs of aging, improve skin texture, and address other skin concerns. From Botox to laser hair removal, our treatments are tailored to meet the unique needs of our male patients.
Tailored Solutions for Men
Types of Men’s treatments
Our menu of treatments for men allows us to provide safe and effective options that address the unique needs of our male patients, helping them look and feel their best. Some of the different types of body treatments available include:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections: Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP therapy involves drawing the patient’s blood and separating the plasma, which is a rich source of growth factors and essential proteins. The prepared plasma is then injected into the scalp at the site of hair loss or thinning. The plasma helps to stimulate the hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
- Neurotoxins: Neurotoxins are substances that target the communication between nerves and muscles, causing temporary muscle paralysis, and thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. The most commonly used neurotoxin is botulinum toxin, which is found in products such as Botox, Dysport and Xeomin.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Some of the most popular brands include Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Belotero Balance.
- Laser Hair Removal: For men who are tired of dealing with unwanted hair, laser hair removal is an excellent option. This treatment uses focused laser energy to target hair follicles, preventing them from regrowing hair. Laser hair removal is a safe and effective way to achieve smooth skin without the hassle of shaving or waxing.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels can help improve the texture and tone of your skin. During a chemical peel, a medical-grade solution is applied to your skin to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells. This can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and leave you with brighter, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin.
- Microneedling: Microneedling is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that uses tiny needles to create micro-injuries in your skin. This stimulates your skin’s natural healing process and promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which can help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, and other skin concerns.
Schedule a consultation
Scheduling a consultation with our experienced team is the first step towards achieving your goals. Our team will also provide you with all the information you need, including details about the treatment process, expected results, and any potential risks or side effects.
To schedule a consultation at our practice, simply Klara us today. Our friendly team will be happy to help you choose a convenient appointment time and answer any questions you may have. With our tailored solutions for men’s skin concerns, you can look and feel your best with confidence.